Login to access subscriber-only resources.
About the Journal
Agricultural Engineering Today (AET) covers the emerging areas in agricultural engineering and allied sectors, industry driven news & research, Govt. policies, issues, initiatives & accomplishment, scientific innovation & technology outreach, success stories, and prominent technical article of modern contemporary world along with information data related to Agricultural Engineering and Technology.
AUDIENCE OF THIS JOURNAL
Farmers, agricultural machinery manufacturers and industries, policy makers, scientists, engineers, students, youths searching for careers and academicians associated with agriculture and allied activities.
Medium is English
PREFERENCES IN PUBLICATION
AET is primarily meant for publishing information in any area of Agricultural Engineering, technology and allied fields that may be useful to technology developers and users, manufacturers, farmers and budding entrepreneurs, students, youth searching for careers, planners and policy makers. A technical article whose content either has been adopted or has potential for adoption is preferred. Articles/ papers from industry and extension agencies are also encouraged. Articles with export and import data and statistics of important areas of relevance available on government published documents and websites are appreciated as well.
TYPES OF MANUSCRIPT
Reviews should present a focused aspect on a topic of current interest or an emerging field in agriculture and allied discipline.
Technical articles should be reports of complete, scientific, and original research work either adopted by stakeholders or has potential to be adopted and aid as new knowledge to the field of agricultural engineering and technologies.
Success stories should be compilations of scientific and technical information of successful agricultural technologies, truly proven by outreach, dissemination and demonstration with impact at various grassroots and stallholders.
Submission of a manuscript to AET is required to ensure the following contents.
- Cover letter
- Title page
- Author(s) details: Designation and affiliation details of all authors with their e-mail, mobile no, and full postal addresses
- Corresponding author: One author should be designated as the corresponding author with postal details such as e-mail address, mobile no and full postal address
- Acknowledgment including funding source information such as no and recipient, if any
- Author contributions and CRediT roles
- Referee (minimum three) suggestions with complete contact details
- Abstract (maximum 150 words)
- Keywords (maximum 7). Words used in title should be avoided here
- Figures (with relevant captions)
- Tables (with titles, description, footnotes)
- Declaration by the corresponding author in the cover letter stating that all authors have read and approved the manuscript for submission to AET and they have not submitted this article anywhere and will not submit anywhere before rejection by AET. Email id and mobile no of each author below his/her signature is must.
- Manuscript should be 'spell checked' and 'grammar checked'
- All figures and tables should be cited in the blinded manuscript
- All references mentioned in reference List should be cited in the text of the manuscript and vice versa
- Permission for use of any copyrighted material from other sources (including the Internet) should be obtained
- A competing interest statement should be provided, even if the authors have no competing interest to declare.
- Self-duplication and similarity index of any others’ manuscripts should not be more than 30% and 15% respectively.