JAEI w.e.f. 26 January 2023 accepts manuscripts through its online journal management system at www.pub.isae.in only.
Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Read the Aims & Scope to get an overview and assess if your manuscript is suitable for this journal;
- Use Microsoft (MS) Word to prepare your manuscript and submit one MS Word file with the main text, Figure, table, and any other supplementary materials.
- Ensure that one author has been designated as the corresponding author with contact details (E-mail address; Full postal address etc)
- Make sure that issues about publication ethics, copyright, authorship, figure formats, data, and references format have been appropriately considered, and have submitted the “Journal Publishing Agreement Form” while submitting the manuscript.
- Ensure that all authors have approved the content of the submitted manuscript
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Submission is an original piece of work of the author(s).
- Submission is not a modified version of a published paper.
- Publication is approved by all authors.
- If accepted for the publication in JAEI, the manuscript will not be published elsewhere in the same form or in any other language, including electronically without the written permission of JAEI/ISAE. If the same or similar article found published during review/publication process, even after and before that, JAEI will lodge complain to that publisher and employers of the authors. They may also be banned from ISAE publication.
- Authors agree to inform during submission on any preprint submission of the manuscript, and also ensure that the preprint record is later updated with a DOI and a URL link to the Version of Record, if their manuscript is accepted and published in the Journal of Agricultural Engineering (India).
- Authors should submit a signed copy of the Journal Publishing Agreement Form (Click here to download) while submitting the manuscript.
ArticlesSection default policy
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.